Delivery Booking Form
Restrictions and requirements:
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for all deliveries NOTE: DELIVERIES ARE ACCEPTED ONLY BETWEEN 9AM AND 4PM.
- All requests must be received by 5pm.
- You will receive an email with confirmation/refusal of your booking.
- Vehicles must arrive at the gate no earlier than 20 minutes prior to confirmed delivery slot.
- All fields above must be accurately completed or the request could be rejected.
- The driver is to wait until a Traffic Marshal has attended to him/her.
- If delivery slots are missed, vehicles will be turned away from site and will need to be re-booked through the 24 hour system.
- All deliveries and materials are to adhere to the guidelines and limitations outlined.
- All drivers must have full PPE with them or the PPE should be supplied by the contractor that is making the delivery.
- On arrival to delivery area the relevant contractor will be advised and a representative will need to attend the delivery prior to off load and commencement.
- All Hiab lorries should submit their licence and test certificate to the Traffic Marshal for verification.